Arukaladi Thailam or Arukaladi Thaila is an ayurvedic oil preparation. It is used in Hepato-biliary diseases (Kamala) as an external application.
Ingredients of Arukaladi Thailam:
Kalka Dravya (material for making paste)
- Rambha Moola/Kadali Kanda (Musa paradisiaca)
Sneha Dravya (Oil material)
- Tila Taila (oil of Sesamum indicum)
Drava Dravya (Liquid material)
- Shatpada (Eclipta prostrata)
- Amruta (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Gojihwa (Portulaca oleracea)
- Durva (Cynodon dactylon)
- Sakralata (Cardiospermum halicacabum)
- Rambha moola swarasa (root juice of Musa paradisiaca)
Preparation of Arukaladi Thailam
According to oil preparation method, the above-mentioned drugs are taken as specifed quantity and the oil has to be prepared.
Indications of Arukaladi Thailam
- Tridoshaja Kamala
Mode of use:
It is used as an external application after the disease subsides.
- Sahasra Yoga Thaila prakarana