Chenchilyadi Gulika – Ingredients, Uses, and Dosage
Chenchilyadi Gulika is an ayurvedic medicinal preparation in the form of a pill. It is used in treating ulcers. It is used as an external application mixing with water.
Ingredients of Chenchilyadi Gulika
- Tutha (Blue vitriol) – 0.067 gms
- Chenchilyam (Shorea robusta) – 0.067 gms
- Gandhaka (Sulphur) – 0.067 gms
- Rasa (Mercury) – 0.067 gms
- Manohwa (Realgar) 0.067 gms
- Sphatikari (Alum) – 0.067 gms
- Hingula (Cinnabar) – 0.067 gms
- Nila (Indigofera tinctoria) – 0.067 gms
- Sasi (Cinnamomum camphora) – 0.269 gms
Preparation of Chenchilyadi Gulika
All the ingredients are taken in the specified quantity and made powder. Few of the ingredients have to be purified before using. Then the pills are prepared, grinding them together. The pills are dried and stored for use. It is used as an external application.
Indications of Chenchilyadi Gulika
- Vrana (Ulcers)
Mode of use, Dosage, and Adjuvant
Chenchilyadi Gulika is used as an external application to wash the ulcer (kshalana) or to irrigate the ulcers (Dhara) mixing with water.
- Yoga Grantham